ASTERISK IP-PBX SYSTEMS AND INFRASTRUCTURE
Asterisk Certified provides clients with specialized and customized Asterisk PBX systems and infrastructure components. The Asterisk PBX systems we develop are custom-tailored to each clients individual requirements and range from an individual system to multiple, clustered systems at geographically-dispersed locations (mulit-site). We also provide clients with tried and tested Asterisk Private Cloud deployments for single or multi-server installations.
ASTERISK CONSULTING AND DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Asterisk Certified provides clients with specialized consulting and development services for the Asterisk platform. Our consulting and development services may be retained on an hourly, monthly, and/or project basis. Since every client has unique requirements, our rates vary on a per client, per engagement basis.
Asterisk Certified consulting and development services may be utilized, and have been utilized for a variety of reasons. These reasons include, but are not limited to the following:
- Consulting and planning for new Asterisk installations;
- Consulting and improving current Asterisk installations;
- Consulting, planning, and migrating an organizations existing phone system (Avaya, Samsung, Cisco, Mitel) to an Asterisk solution;
- Development of customized solutions such as database integration for business intelligence;
- Development of customized solutions such as CTI integrations to existing datastores such as Microsoft SQL, MySQL, Oracle and others;
- Development of customized Voice Broadcast (autodialer) platforms;
- Development of customized modules for the Asterisk platform.
ASTERISK AUTO DIALER AND VOICE BROADCAST
Asterisk Certified can assist your organization with the development and/or acquisition of a Voice Broadcast system. Asterisk Certified can integrate your current voice platform with either an onsite Voice Broadcasting platform or a private cloud based platform.
ASTERISK PRIVATE CLOUD AND PBX
Asterisk Certified provides clients with the unique ability to use the cloud (privately, not shared or hosted) and power their telecommunication requirements. This type of design benefits the client on many levels, including financially and technically.
With our expertise in the Private Cloud and Asterisk, your company may benefit with the following:
- Private cloud Asterisk infrastructure (not shared or hosted with others)
- Redundant infrastructure and independent of local office disasters such as power outages, etc;
- Ability to migrate and unify remote facilities and offices as well as remote and telecommute workers;
- Lower upfront and monthly costs;
- Reduced costs when converting from an existing platform;
- Reduced costs if implementing this solution as a new solution compared to other PBX systems;
- And other advantages associated with having your own PBX cloud infrastructure.
Asterisk Certified is a consulting firm specializing in Asterisk-based systems and applications for call centers, small and medium-sized business, and other types of organizations. We also specialize in integrating Asterisk and Asterisk-based systems and applications with fundamental business intelligence datastores such as Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle as well as high-availability and clustering solutions. Our work is guaranteed.
We have over 14 years of daily, hands-on experience working with and consulting on the Asterisk Open Source platform as well as having installed the Asterisk platform on a multi-national level for organizations in many verticals. Asterisk Certified has designed, developed, implemented, and supported solutions for the following types of organizations, locally and globally:
- Call centers (single and multi-site) specializing in Time Shares, Vacation Brokerage, Collections, Financial Services, and others;
- Accounting firms;
- Multitenant businesses;
- Law firms;
- Internet Telephony Service Providers (ITSP);
- Calling card service providers;
- Mortgage and Lending Brokers and Institutions;
- Hosted PBX and Private Cloud providers.